What is Character Rigging? Know the Process and Tools
Table of Contents
- What is Character Rigging?
- Character Rigging Process
- Examples of Rigging Animation
- Rigger Vs. Animator? Are They Both The Same?
- What Tools Are Required For Character Rigging?
- Hire Best Character Riggers for Your Animation
All the game characters you see on your game screens are more than just an impressive visual. These are all results of meticulous character rigging that make the character movement more realistic and responsive and make you in awe with your favorite character. It is the character's rigging animation that adds a whole new dimension of realism and immersion to the gaming experience.
To help you understand more about riggers animation for video games, we will walk you through an in-depth guide on character rigging, how to get it done, and the best character rigging software for beginners.
What is Character Rigging?
"Character rigging is a technique in video game development where a digital skeleton, or "rig," is created inside a character. This rig allows the character to move realistically."